Actions speak louder than words and in this case, my action was to make these two nights in a row for my dinner. That’s how good these vegan rice paper rolls are… They aren’t a revolutionary recipe creation by any means, however, this recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a cheap, quick, healthy and absolutely delicious lunch, dinner or even snack. Yes, yes, yes!
There is something so satisfying about rice paper rolls filled with fresh herbs, veggies, tofu, mango and creamy avocado paired with a flavorful dipping sauce. I could probably eat this every day of the year and not get sick of it. Maybe I should move to Thailand. Or Vietnam. Or Bali….
Verdict: This is definitely my new favorite way to eat vegetables. These crunchy rolls are:
- high in nutrients
- protein-packed due to the tofu
- light but super satisfying
- customizable depending on your preference
- a great way to use up left over produce in your fridge
- easy to make once you get the hang of rolling the rice paper rolls